Monday, November 5, 2012

LATE AUTUMN




 FINAL HARVEST
                      

As well as the final harvest of fruits off the vine...
and some delicious Autumn wine...I have participated in many things that will warm my heart throughout the winter

Janiece holding wine ;-)




.

A friend and myself indulged in.... 
(Brenda holding cups ;-))

Oh...OK, well what WAS in those cups before we took the picture was a SALTED CARMEL PUMPKIN LATTE'.  The guy at Starbucks informed me when I ordered it that it was one or the other...A salted Carmel OR a Pumpkin.  I told him I must have read it on line as if it was one ONE ridiculous, yummy, incredible, unbelievable libation. I obviously looked excited...or maybe desperate and disappointed, because 
he said 'well, I guess I could combine them both in one cup".   YES!!!  Oh my.

~~~


I spent a few minutes on ALL SAINTS DAY here:






Celebration of lives at this altar is very moving.
 So many mementos,  pictures and notes left for those who had crossed over, mostly from this past year, but there were some that have been gone for awhile.  





So, I left a note for my friend...;-)

~~~~


This weekend closed with some eclectic music at the beautiful Namaste'.
I only took a pic or two, because I wanted to take a short video.  Unfortunately, the dim lighting was bad for snapping...beautiful mood in the room, though.
Here is at least a small snippet or two...put your glasses on.







 OK...that's it for now.  More soon!!!









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved Adriana's music!

joanie said...

Love your Blog.... Can't wait for the next one..... Joanie

laura m said...

The pictures are wonderful and that coffee house guy was wise to do the mix! Yum! I always love your art!

I'd like to see an altar like that around here.

laura said...

And...that music....love love love!