Friday, November 2, 2012

Just checking in....





The leaves in Bloomington are still beautiful...although each day the trees are looking a bit more naked.  But what a beautiful Autumn it is.  I've been able to 'stretch time' since I arrived.  What that means is that I have done SO much...and yet, do not feel like time is flying.  Meaning...it feels like many things can happen during a short time period.  Kind of like when I would wait until right before I would have one of my CIRCLES, to get the house ready...and ..I would have cleaned, prepared food and created a beautiful space in an hour or less...moments before the people would arrive. And it couldn't have looked better....if I had started the night before. It's a gift...she said smugly. :-)

Anyway...one place I had been wanting to visit .... is a new place in town that SHOULD be the new 'hot spot'....







An Artist, Poet, clothing upcycler, herbalist and jam and jelly expert, Patricia Coleman (click on her name to read a fantastic article in local magazine),  has created an eclectic nook where it becomes obvious when you walk through the door...that Magic happens there.











  Patricia has made it possible to have both Coffee and Tea in the morning. Yes, of course  I tried it.  You have no idea...how scrumptious Coffee jelly is until you experience it..



There is enough wall space for local artisans to show their work...




Which includes some of her own...









With a a bit of handmade and gently used jewels and pinch of this... 
 and a dash of that...

And SO much more...






Hey...look at this incredible Dusk Sky I found...right outside the window of Namaste'. Notice all the little birds on the wire???
At times like this...I can't do much else but run for the camera and try to capture the scene. If I were REALLY Spiritual, I would stop with the snapping and simply BE IN THE MOMENT...but I can't help myself.  Capturing beauty is something I cannot seem to give up.



Even in a moving car.:-/

Oh well...sometimes the beauty is in the blur...don't you agree?
I call it BLURTY.  Not really. 





I have a lot more to post about...and many more pics...(not blury, either)...so I will be back soon-ish. I promise!!!  Given my past blogging record, I think I am doing pretty good.

Enjoy the rest of AUTUMN...




...cuz you know what's comin' next!!




2 comments:

Joanie said...

Chris.. Your blog is beautiful!!! Thanks for making my Sat. Morning so peacefull....Love You XXOO ;-)

Anonymous said...

Blurtiful! Nice to read about and see pix of Patricia's place, too.